Following on from the online publication yesterday of my contribution to the collaborative flash fiction story, Easter Bunny’s Apocalypse (chapter 2, incidentally), this evening i received a fantastic comment from Emily Anne, blogger at unkilleddarlings informing me that she had nominated my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you very much, Emily Anne! It’s really heartening when fellow bloggers and fellow writers pop up and say hi, never mind nominate me for an award! I’m truly humbled!
To anyone reading this: you must go and visit Emily Anne‘s blog; it’s very honest and very open, and you all will love her writing, I’m certain of it!
Here is the comment that she made on my blog:
The East Bunny Apocalypse has been puzzling and entertaining me for the last week. I nominated you for the very inspirational blogger award!
RULES for the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD. PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY:
- Display the award logo on your blog. Check!
- State 7 facts about yourself. No problem!
- Link back to the person who nominated you. Check!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. You bet i will!
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. Will do!
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m 6ft 5in (195.58 cm) tall
- I weigh approximately 18 stone (252lbs).
- I have my left nipple pierced.
- My music taste is eclectic, ranging from Elizabethan lute music to death metal.
- I have a most excellent beard.
- I would rather go blind than deaf, because if i couldn’t listen to music I’d just die!
- I have trouble sleeping, and have done for over 25 years.
The 15 bloggers I’m going to nominate and inform of my nomination are: